FIVE STAR CHICAGO HOTEL - MIRADOR HOTEL PALMA.
Five Star Chicago Hotel
- Five Star (also styled as 5 Star) are a British pop / R&B group, formed in 1983. Comprising siblings Stedman, Lorraine, Denise, Doris and Delroy Pearson, they were known for their flamboyant image, matching costumes and heavily choreographed dance routines.
- Five Star is the name of a 1990 album by the British pop group of the same name. The album was only released in the United States where sales were poor in comparison to earlier releases.
- (esp. of a hotel or restaurant) Given five stars in a grading system, typically one in which this denotes the highest class or quality
- (in the US armed forces) Having or denoting the highest military rank (awarded only in wartime), distinguished by five stars on the uniform
- "Five-star" is the first greatest hits album by J-pop singer Yuki, released on October 3, 2007 in Japan. This album commemorates the fifth anniversary of her solo debut.
- Michigan: a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card
- A city in northeastern Illinois, on Lake Michigan; pop. 2,896,016. Chicago developed during the 19th century as a major grain market and food-processing center
- largest city in Illinois; a bustling Great Lakes port that extends 26 miles along the southwestern shoreline of Lake Michigan
- Chicago ( or ) is the largest city in both Illinois and the Midwest, and the third most populous city in the United States, with over 2.8 million residents. Its metropolitan area, commonly named "Chicagoland," is the 26th most populous in the world, home to an estimated 9.
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
The Trump International Hotel and Tower, also known as Trump Tower Chicago and locally as the Trump Tower, is a skyscraper condo-hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. The building, named after real estate developer Donald Trump, was designed by architect Adrian Smith of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill. Bovis Lend Lease built the 92-story structure, which reached a height of 1,389 feet (423 m) including its spire, its roof topping out at 1,170 feet (360 m). It is adjacent to the main branch of the Chicago River, with a view of the entry to Lake Michigan beyond a series of bridges over the river. The building received publicity when the winner of the first season of The Apprentice television show, Bill Rancic, chose to manage the construction of the tower.
Trump announced in 2001 that the skyscraper would become the tallest building in the world, but after the September 11, 2001 attacks, the building plans were scaled back, and its design has undergone several revisions. When topped out in 2009 it became the second-tallest building in the United States after Chicago's Willis Tower. It is expected to be surpassed by the One World Trade Center in New York City in the middle of 2013, and by the on-hold Chicago Spire if completed. Trump Tower surpassed Chicago's John Hancock Center as the building with the world's highest residence above ground-level and held this title until the completion of the Burj Khalifa. It is currently the tenth tallest building in the world.
The design of the building includes, from the ground up, retail space, a parking garage, a hotel, and condominiums. The 339-room hotel opened for business with limited accommodations and services on January 30, 2008. April 28 of that year marked the grand opening with full accommodation and services. A restaurant on the 16th floor, named Sixteen, opened in early 2008 to favorable reviews. The building topped out in late 2008 and construction was completed in 2009. The hotel is one of four four- or five-star-rated hotels in Chicago, and the building hosts a restaurant that is one of nine restaurants in the city with either a four- or five-star rating, according to the Forbes Travel Guide (formerly Mobil Travel Guide). (Wikipedia)
Five Star Bus 5211 euro-look-alike
Ordinary version of euro by Five Star Bus Body
Bus No.: 5211
Year released: 2002
Route: Pasay-Dagupan via Carmen/Urdaneta
Capacity: 66; 2x3 seating configuration
Body: Five Star Bus Body
Engine: Nissan Diesel PE6
Fare: Ordinary Fare
Aircon system: n/a
Transmission System: M/T
Taken On: May 13, 2008; 5:55pm
Location: Mabalacat Bus Terminal, Brgy. Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
hotels in shreveport la with jacuzzi
americas best value inn san francisco golden gate
g hotel galway special offers
hotel des artes
ole english inn
stockholm cheap hotel
budget suite hotels
pestana grand ocean resort hotel madeira
cheap dublin accommodation