747 hotel stockholm. Hotel management and tourism.
747 Hotel Stockholm
- Volume 6: Stockholm & Goteborg is a live CD by English avant-rock group Henry Cow, and is disc 6 of the 10-disc 40th Anniversary Henry Cow Box Set. It was released in September 2008 by ReR Megacorp as a free-standing album in advance of the box set release in January 2009.
- The capital of Sweden, a seaport on the eastern coast, on the mainland and on numerous adjacent islands; pop. 674,000
- the capital and largest city of Sweden; located in southern Sweden on the Baltic; "the Nobel Prize is awarded in Stockholm"
- Stockholm a French solo album by Jean-Louis Aubert. It includes the singles Ocean and Le Jour Se Leve Encore.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- Blackout Effect (UK: 747) is a 1998 made-for-television disaster/thriller film. Eric Stoltz plays John Dantley, an NTSB officer sent to investigate a collision between an airliner and a cargo plane at O'Hare.
- * Abu Muslim unites the Abbasid Empire against the Umayyads. * Ibrahim the Imam, leader of an Abbasid revolt against the Umayyads, is captured. * Emperor Xuanzong of Tang China abolishes the death penalty. * The Shin-Yakushi-ji Buddhist temple is founded.
- The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority operates three crosstown bus routes in the Boston, Massachusetts area, CT1, CT2 and CT3, intended as limited-stop buses connecting major points.
Jumbo Hostel, Arlanda, Sweden
A unique hostel built inside a decommissioned Boeing 747 jet within a walking distance from Stockhom's Arlanda international airport.
"The hotel is located inside a decommissioned 747-200 jetliner built in 1976, which was last operated by Transjet, a Swedish airline that went bankrupt in 2002. It was originally built for Singapore Airlines and later served with Pan Am.
In December 2007, Sigtuna authorities granted a building permit for establishing Jumbo Hostel at the entrance to Arlanda airport. In January 2008, the aircraft was moved to a construction parking site where the first phase of the conversion began with the dismantling of the old interior, new paint and new decorations for the rooms. 450 seats were taken out and the plane was sanitized completely. The hostel was built like any house, subjected to the same demands on climate control and isolation, adhering to all common energy standards. Heating is achieved with an air-air inverter.
Tail of the Jumbohostel
During the summer of 2008, the plane was towed to its final destination at the entrance to Stockholm-Arlanda Airport where it was placed on a concrete foundation with the landing gear secured in two steel cradles. The hostel opened late December 2008."
Me and my girl went to the airport to stay @ Jumbo hostel. A 747 they transformed into a hotel.
hotel academie bruges
hoa binh hotel hoi an
beijing hotel reservations
thon hotel oslo airport
le grandeur mangga dua hotel jakarta
student hotel rates
palace hotel in copenhagen
hotel topaz washington
student accommodation sydney